Of Nature

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ANother long day

Suppose to go for the bodycambat session after Pilates, but was feeling too tired and too lazy. So decided to leave. Wondering if I should spruce up my hair for the event on fri...

Need to touch up the colours on my hair, and also go for a hair cut. But I got a feeling it will be a wasted effort.. hmm oh well, shall see what time i end work tml ba.

Wow, unknowingly, next tues will be a public holiday! Wonder what to do. I think I shall do some baking or spend some times with my parents. Haven't really talked to them and stuff these few days. Don't see them at night too since they are back rather late.

And another month flies past in a flash.

Just decided I shall keep a wish list of the things in the blog itself instead of at the side. So that it's easier to edit and also, it will have the IN-YOUR-FACE type of effect haha. Ok here goes:

- Join Car-Sharing
- Go for Lasik
- Learn Scuba Diving
- Study my Masters
- Pay off my study loan
- Up my insurance coverage
- Bring the tummy down
- Get rid of the dark rings
- Try prawn fishing
- Keep in touch with all my wonderful friends

Ok. That shall be all for now. There are still alot more, but those I feel are not really pressing. Like going for holidays etc, all these are very impromptu decisions, so not really in my wish list.

Which reminds me... All my blessings, gotta go temple pray pray liao. maybe will do that on Sunday since the gals are meeting up on Sat. :) I kinda like Steffan away haha.. Then can have alot of gals outing heh heh... We're still missing one KTV session yeah haha..

No comments: