Of Nature

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another update cos feeling quite tired..

Beginning to wonder if I can really fit into the new place.. Having a rather hard time catching up with everything, and everyone is like a little too busy to bother about me...

Haizz.. I don't know.. I don't seem to be blending in well. And I'm still clueless after a little less than one month.. ANd after one month, things are just going to get more and more. Work is beginning to stack up... Not that I can really help it, but there are just more pressing things happening every day. ARGH!!!

I wonder I wonder... Must perserve on!! ARGHH!!! I made the choice, then I gotta stick to it. THink I should rest more, be more alert, then I can do better. YES! Must boost my own morale. Mebbe buy some snacks or fruits to office to eat! Heehee... Must eat healthier... Trying hard to lose the tummy that's coming out again!! Think one more month will be able to make it!

THis week flew past quite quickly! Means Steffan's coming back soon! Yes! Heehee...

No comments: