This is the day to update my blog!
CSI is BACK on screen!! Hahaha.. So surprised! And I din miss it!! If I remember correctly, I think its season 6. ANd I'm enjoying every part of it even though I am watching it for the 2nd time! It's jsut so nice!! Well, and another reason is that i think I have forgotten the stories already haha.
Its a nice recap.
Well, Steffan's off in Taiwan now. Not having a holiday, but for work. And, missing him..
But on the other hand, I do have quite alot of stuff to do as well... So haha... Its 3 weeks spend for myself! I shall consistently be going to the gym, and slp in on weekends. If I'm bored I sitll have my TVB dvds to watch haha... And I can always do my baking on the weekends, since the equipment are all readily available!
Work has been ok I must say. Hours are slightly longer, but no more Saturdays. Colleagues are ok and very helpful. And I'm beginning to get the hang of things. Slowly, my involvement will get more as more pple go on leave and I've gotta cover them.. Problems are more pressing here, and I'm still not familiar with the troubleshooting process. I wonder how did the other girl manage to do it sia! And I heard she wants to leave after her 1 year contract... Don't know if can survive without her, since she has been showing me all the ropes. And she is very resourceful as well.
Another point to note, alot of pple in my dept leaves on time sia! And seriously, I think my dept is rather relaxed. I mean other than the contract staff, even the perm staff knock off on time sia... Its rather surprising. Don't think many places are like this. But then, think I will get used to the place. I wonder if I will have chance to get a perm position... Chances look slim since the perm staff there look comforatble. And I think the place IS comfortable.. But being the perm staff has alot more perks sia.. well, now just have to work hard on keeping what I have....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment