Of Nature

Monday, December 04, 2006

On Course

Here I am on course at the NUS Extension, Park Mall location, and blogging away! Hahaha...

Well, the course is really interesting, but I just can't resist the temptation la. Havent been bloggin the past few days since I was away in genting.

There is this really cool ride in Genting which I saw, but din try. ANd i am proud to say I did not bet a SINGLE cent in the Genting Casino!! But I did contribute to their economy by shopping there heh heh.

Some of their stuff are quite nice la. And although more ex den other parts of Malaysia, its still cheaper compared to Singapore. Spent about S$50 on my shopping. All transport and food were paid for by my dad heh heh. We got 2 tickets to a Mysteria, a magic show. It was a really weird show la I should say. They try to make it like a musical but the linking between the various segments was quite pathetic. Still, the magic was rather cool. And the best part was it was free! Heh heh..

My colleagues aer slogging away while I am here on my fun and itneresting course. But it will be prject time after Wed, and there are specifications to follow. I thought the project will be something you can choose your own. But it doesn't look like it now... ANother 1hr 30mins to end of day!! Can't wait!

No comments: