Of Nature

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yes, here I am blogging again with in my office, during my work time. I'm beginning to feel redundant in office. Seriously, there is nothing much for me to be done. And most of the time I have to wait for boss to make decisions so that I can proceed on with my work. I'm wondering if boss will start to think I am stupid, and without initiative, since I pratically ask him what's the next step for everything.. But the same thing doesn't happen always, and his mood c hanges, so eventually the course of action also changes la.

So now I got time I find things to do lo.. So now I am blogging hahaha..

Tml's golf day, followed by Genting on Friday nite till Sunday. Then monday is course day! Yippee!! Until Wed. Den its back to boring work, and it will be December! Other plans including a girls night out with the gals, Bangkok trip in Feb, and many others. Now can only keep my fingers crossed about tml's trip la. Hope it wont rain leh. Then there is also the trip to Genting. Haizz. Hope my mother wont flare up during the trip. She can be very short-tempered with her own mother one..

Oh, I won the potluck yesterday during the staff welfare dinner!! And that was cos my name was the alst one to be picked!! Haizz. It was a rather fun game la. And a very good one for a group of 30+ pple. Anyway, the game was that each person contributes $2 to the pot. And each person who contributes will drop a piece of paper with his/her name written on it into another pot. And a name is drawn. Those names called out, would mean that he/she is out of the game, and have no chance at winning the pot. And the person's name who was called out will draw the next person, so on so forth. When there are 4 names left in the pot, those whose names have not been called out will have a chance to sell their chance away. So those people, whose names were called out previously have a chance to get back intot he game by buying that chance. And when there are only 2 pple, the 2 pple can also choose to sell their chance, which both of us did not la. And the last person drawn out was by the waitress haha. And, my name was the last one left in the pot!! Hahaha.. So I got the $60+ of prize money la haha...

And as I won, I realised that this mayb a sign that I would never win in any lucky draw, since my name is always stuck at the bottom haha. So unless its reverse lucky draw, I wont have much chance haha...

And now I'm wondering what to buy for the pple with their money la. All of us are colleagues ma and its just not so nice to not buy stuff for them when the money I win is from them lo... But since I will on off tml, I shall wait till friday den buy lo heehee.. More time to think. And most pple think chocolates and sweets will do. No need spend so much heh heh...

Tml on off!! Heehee.. So sick of doing nothing and being frozen in the office... Yawnzz.. My eyes are getting more and more tired, and my eyesight is getting worse.. I should stop staring at computer screens so much liao... Sigh... Wodner when iw ill be able to save for my lasik... Its all about the $$!

Rainy month, cold month... Brrr...

No comments: