Ha been a long while. Things to note that has happened the past week.
Went to the National Museum on Sat and i had a great time there!! Its really very nice now, and I like the way they display about the Singapore History now. Its really interactive and very informative! And you can really just spend one whole day there! There are so many stories to tell, and so we have alot to listen! And I like the place really quiet. A great place if you want to spend some time alone.
Stopped rather abruptly the last time since I was so tired and needed my beauty sleep.
Well, forgot to mention that we went for the cable car ride too!! Hahaha.. all to see the jewel box deco, and the snow. The deco from the cable car is really not bad, but the snowing was rather disappointing... I think the tanglin mall one will be better. But its all in the name of gimmicks la. And they successfully cheated us haha. But it was a good first time experience for me in the cable car!
Now I'm waiting for lunch with my dad. And bro is coming back on Xmas day with all the xmas goodies!!! Yippee!! many many xmas presents!!! Heehee.. i like!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment