Of Nature

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Another loooonnngggg Saturday...

Yesh, at work again, and blogging away. This is really a good way to kill time sia! Keke... Have been playing games on my PDA since I stepped into office at 830am. But I did get somethings done. And managed to sent out an email, to indicate that I was doing my work keke.

My sensitive nose is giving me problems again. Sneezing non-stop due to the changes in temperature in office. Or mebbe someone out there is cursing me non-stop. I just upped the temp, hope will be ok. I'm pratically using up all my colleague's tissue. Haizz...

Anyhow, another 2 hours to knock off. And since I have decided that this will be the day that I slack, I din even bother to continue with my Dip project, which I am like halfway through. Shall leave it to the working hours heh heh. Boss is saying nothing about me working on my Dip project during office hours. Provided of course I can do my other stuff at the same time.

Decided that I shall go try out to apply for my Masters course even though I do not have exactly 2 yrs of working experience. Got encouraged by Des they all, and so decided to try my luck. But this may mean that I would have to stay in SICC a little longer so that I can juggle work and studies.. Hmm... I wonder.. Well, will just have to see how things goes ba. So now I am slogging for my GRE test, with books from the library. Looks quite comprehensive enough, reminds me of the time I studied for my SAT test. Have to start building on my vocabulary again. And the best part, one of my aunt's advertising client actually offers one-to-one tuition sessions for those who need help. So if I need, mebbe I can go there or something. :)

This is going to be a really long wait for the day to end sia.. Yawnzz..

Next week's gym schedule is totally changeed now cos alot of the instructors are not ard... making the planning very difficult also.. Sigh.. There's a 3 hr hip hop mararthon this Sunday. I dun mind going, but then nobody go with me quite sian. Also, its like smack in the middle of the day, so quite difficult also. Will end up alot of things cannot be done.

My mood just got spoilt.. haizz den again, like i really care. Just gonna continue slacking whole day. Think I'm allergic to my work place.. even upping the temp is not working... arghh.... sniff sniff... Shall rest then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, i hope you feel better soon.