Wow, time flies and we're in the year 2007 now. The many many long weekends really have an effect on me sia. Feeling really sian at work.. Trying real hard to keep myself awake cos last nite not enough slp some more.. Yawnzz.. Can hardly keep my eyes open sia. Can't wait for lunch to come so that I can slp for some time.
My lunch Khakis are on leave for the next 2 days I guess. So today's lunch will be Bonjour bread ba. Tml's the same. so tml I will have have to buy soemthing more filling to eat for lunch as well.
As usual, I am slacking in office doing nothing much. Suppose to finish up o my Diploma, but seems like I'm really not in the mood to do it. can't wait for lunch time to come so I can start napping. Yawnzz...
Anyhow, the long weekends so far have been great! Sadly, it will be a rather long while before another public holiday comes along.. sigh.. But looking forward to the New Year! hope I get my better pay and better job soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment