Of Nature

Saturday, December 23, 2006

THe eve of xmas eve cos its after 12 liao ma. Gotta work later in the morning.. Sighzz.. But quite happy its gonna b a long weekend and very soon it will be another long weekend for the new year holidays! Heehee..

Christmas is coming.. Means that the year is also coming to an end soon.. Cant even really remember what are the things i would have done the past year, and well, mebbe when I have time I will sit here and read through my blog to see what has happened over the past year..

THis Christmas is happening! Bro's coming back with pressies, the gals are meeting up, and Steffan won't be stuck in camp! YESH!!! Hee.. Yesterday met up with deseree, Adr and Yangwei. Wah like finally make it in time before their holidays end and its been super long time.

Hee tml going to watch The Curse of the Golden Flower! Heh heh... Another show I wanna watch is the confession of Pain. Got my favourite Tony Leung! Heehee... So many things. THe year end is going to fly by.

No comments: