Went to the Post Office yesterday to ask how much it would cost to send out the birthday card to my brother. Taking 9-14 days will be only 2.40. But if I wan to make sure that the card make it in time for his birthday, gotta take the express one, which would take 2-4 days. ANd the cost is a whooping $35!! Haizz.. But then no choice la. Gotta make sure he gets it on the day itself ma. So have to part with it. Most expensive birthday present ever... Not that we give each other birthday presents all the time anyway.
I got him to buy the CSI mug! Haha.. but not sure if he will buy or not. Cos it will be online shopping and there's no discount for it. And well, maybe will be too troublesome and stuff ba. But it will be cool if I can get it! Keke..
I'm amazed by how much I can spend even though I am not the one there haha.. remote shopping can be quite fun too. Just that I wonder if my brother is having problems finding the things I wan haha. He just sent me a pic on a dinner treat he got from his US boss. And wow was I amazed! I'll post the pictures when I get back to my home laptop, where the photos are kept. But it looked really sumptous!
I wonder when I will have enough money to go US for a tour.. Sure gonna cost a bomb man.
Argh feeling really hungry.... Cant wait for lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment