Of Nature

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wondering if my course has been confirmed...

I hope it has... So I can continue on to my diploma leh... else I may be held back. Shall call HR to confirm on Friday ba. Den means I can slack for 3 days! heh heh! ANd I will have more time to do alot of other things.

Have wanted to go for the th Annual Music Awards held by 933 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. But all the best seats are already taken. And there is no photography allowed. So I thought I would rather take the money and do other stuff. Gotta miss the Lee Hom concert too since my brother will be flying to USA on that day. So can take the money do other things. Mebbe go on a golf trip!

Trying to get my golf handicap, but I'm wondering if I can really do it sia... stress. And there are so many things I dun noe yet... My shot are still not consistent.. Dun noe how.. stress..

Work also stress cos everything is on fast forward now. Suddenly everybody is working and moving very fast. I try my best to keep up lo.

Oh, found out that CSI has season 7!! Oh my! Cant wait to watch them!

No comments: