Yippee!! My course has been confirmed!! So I have another 3 days of easy time heehee.. And deepen my understanding of VB.Net! One step closer to my professional dip!
Came home about 10 today... Had to stay in office to "entertain" my vendors. N well, something was solved, but another thing came up. This project is neverending leh.. I feel my patience running out liao.. Can't wait to get my dip and get out of the place. And the program I painstakingly did, there have been a few comments la. Or should I say complaints. Haizz.. I admit I din really do a good job but I tried my best liao... I'm just too new to programming ba. Need to have a better mentor to teach me or something..
Haze is back. And the burning smell seems to be alot stronger den before. Not really affecting me much, since we stay in office most of the time and are not outside.
Having haphazard thoughts. Can't think properly since I havent had dinner. Waiting for dad to come pick me to have dinner with mum and him.
Hmm.. oh, the heel of my shoes finally broke! Haha.. I like to balance myself on my heels sometimes, and this time, it finally gave way! Hahaha.. Lucky it was very cheap. I bought it from Genting the last time I went there. And I got another pair anyway, so I can wear the new pair now! Heehee.. I love cheap shoes heh heh.
Sat going to Vivocity with JC to watch movie! We're gonna watch World Trade Center. THink I'm gonna cry my eyes out. I just can't hold back my tears when it comes to war shows and those disasters shows, where pple lose their lives and leave their loved ones to grieve. Its just very painful to see pple lose their loved ones. Reminds me of those that I have lost... then the tears come. But I hope its a nice show. There's Nicholas Cage. Although I erally dun like his moustache.
Still have alot of movies to watch. Vivocity has Thank you for Smoking, which we missed the last time. And JC says Rob-B-Hood is really hilarious. So I don't want to miss both shows. Scoop seems interesting also but no reviews about it yet. Hope its good. Finally dinner time for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment