Of Nature

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Just couldn't resist the urge to just slack and not do any work. My mind is kinda like in limbo now, totally blank and thinking about nothing. Well, mebbe about ways to keep myself awake and wat to do until 1230 la. But other than that I dun think so lo. The most challenging I think would be to keep my eyes open, which I am trying very hard now. Boss is not ard in the office. I wonder if he may be somewhere slping too haha. Think most probably somewhere "socialising". Mayb some de-brief about yesterday's things ba. Hope he dun come back until after 1230. So I can slack more.

Had plans to go for my golf practice on Sunday, since I havent practiced this whole week. And I had to step up my practice, otherwise I wont be able to get my handicap before my PC expires. 10 18 hole cards leh.. haizz.. And no kakis for me to join.. Sad.. oh well, I still have to get my ball to go VERY straight and practice on my woods. And well, I've gotta bring my bag from office back home leh.. Lazy... Wah not enough slp sure cause me alot of problems. I just dun wanna do anything but just slp...

I wonder if its cos age is catching up or I'm just super bored at work. I hope its the latter ha.

Still got another 2 hrs.. how to survive.. :(

Oh no, my voice just changed... I hope I'm not coming down with anything....

No comments: