YEAH! ITS FRIDAY! For some reason, this friday just seems exceptionally nice. Mebbe cos I will have a rather longer weekend. Heehee.. Went to gym just now. And well, luckily my weights didn't drop. Just that my abs got weaker. Will have to practice at home everyday.
I think I love the gym on fridays. Nobody's ard. I wonder if its cos of the haze the pple are not going out, or that its the mid-autumn festival and there are other activities the pple went to attend. The haze in the evening was really bad I must say. Din feel very good on my way just walking back from the mrt station. I hope it clears up soon. Cant see any moon.. wat a waste.
Cant wait to watch criminal minds and CSI! I'm sure Grissom went for botox or something. He looks SO different in season 71
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment