Of Nature

Monday, October 09, 2006

More new happenings!

I think I'm cramming my teenage years of fun into the past few years.

Been learning so much stuff.

Inline skating's the next thing I'm gonna start learning. I hope I can get the hang of it after the 4 lessons.

And in March, the next thing on my learning list is Scuba Diving! Well, after all this, I haven found anything that I would want to learn. Hmm.. Mebbe I should start scouting.. Can't wait! So excited.

First day of course today, and it was quite xiong I should say. And not coungh slp the nite b4 made me doze off in class a bit. And best part, I think the lecturer saw haha. But ok la. He kept quiet about it. Just couldn't help myself. I have tried my best to stay as alert as possible. But this 2nd lessons is very dry and boring leh.. But it still beats going to work!

Went for ABT after the course, and my legs are like jelly now. I think tml I will have problem lifting them... But it also feels good to feel totally worked out! Sad thing is, wont be able to go for too many ABT classes since the timing is always off.

I need a haircut terribly! My hair's getting so thick that it looks really heavy now. Will be going for haircut together with Steffan when he comes out this coming weekend! I hope now a haircut will do and no more rebonding... White hair's growing out and i need to dye... Gonna cost a bomb man. Trying to hold it off until Xmas or CNY.. but i don't think can hold for so long... A haircut this weekend is a MUST!

Sunday's the first lesson for inline skating. I hope my legs wont be cramping then. Excited, but at the same time worried I gonna fall badly.

Hmm now addicted to Criminal Minds and watching the whole of season 1! That's also y I din have enough slp.. heh heh. Continuing on...

No comments: