Argh the AGM last nite actually lasted until 12 sia. And we left early. So I din know wat time they dragged until.
And most of the time we just stood there and did nothing. We were only useful for on resolution, which I don't think we know the significance of it. Anyhow, I was home about 1230. And after getting everything done, it was 1 am before I hit my bed.
And the previous nite, I also slept at 1am... So you can imagine the misery for me during the AGM. And I was wearing my covered 2.5 inches heel...
Darn, i thought boss was on course, but it turns out his course never started... And so he's in office today! Argh. Thought I could just slack and do nothing.. But with him ard.. Haizz.. I just hope wont get any arrows from him.. :( okie back to work..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment