Of Nature

Thursday, September 28, 2006

YouTube!

Ha I'm recently addicted to it after watching Jacky Wu shows ha. And every night gonna watch it heh heh although have to wait for it to load but I cannot deny that Jacky Wu is really funny. ANd since I dun have cable, shall have to make do with it ba.

Anyway, its back to work. And I dun have much mood to work ha. Ok la. Things are quite ok so far.. Darn, I just left my vendor on her own.. :P oops... oh well.. tml just go hear scolding lo. Is I wrong anyway haizz.. Totally forgot about it.

I walked home today again! Took the new route, and i think I still prefer the previous route leh. The new route very difficult to walk leh and very dark. Scary sia.

I just changed my homepage to the blogger login so that I will be reminded to always update my blog whenever I logon heh heh.

Oh lates't updates about bro's India trip. Its been cancelled and changed to USA. And its mid Oct this time. So I will have my lappie with me until then.. I wonder what I can buy from there hmm.. heh heh

Ok time for Jacky Wu!!!

No comments: