Of Nature

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another week!

Another week has just zoomed past so quickly! Office is remarkably quiet, since boss, chris and desmond are not around. Boss and chris are on leave, and desmond's at Bukit in the morning. David is as good as non-existence since he has tendered his resignation and will be leaving soon. For the record, he's also not in the office at the current moment. I dun think he will be in the office whole day, since boss is not in.

Well, pretty good for me too, since I can slack then. And tml, its my turn to have half day! The weekend will be spent at Malacca with family. So Steffan is going to be a lonely boy again. Next week will be my turn though. But its ok la. Work is more impt.

ANyhow, now slacking in office, cos at 1030, there will be a "Meet the staff" session to be conducted by COO. And ALL staff are recommended to attend. And since I have nothing to do in office, might as well go there to hear wat he has to say. There have been some rather major movement about the club, since the new COO is here. He brings in his own pple into the management level, and well, some of them have their own pple they would like to bring in I guess. So alot of pple fired, new pple taking over. All happening really fast I should say. So COO's suppose to talk about something to boost our work morale and confirm our employability. Storytelling time! For me, its just to kill my morning. Shall start to prepare to pass my things down for Friday heehee..

I'm embarking on my course to get my .NET cert! Wow its so exciting heehee.. I just hope I can get it man. Will be on a course every month if everything goes well. That will make up for my miserable pay lo... After that must go for more expensive courses heeheee make full use of the benefits.

Anyhow, today's the last day of my jewellery making class. Teacher is asking if we would like to have an advanced class, but then it will only be conducted in January. But we have to commit now, meaning we will have to sign up and pay as well. I'm still thinking about it. I hope without me, there will be enough pple to open the class, so I dun have to commit now, but I can still go when I decide to go in Jan heehee... I dun mind learning from her, cos she is really nice, and patient. And her designs are really nice. I like them! Very modernised! so I guess I shall just wait for class later and see how. Came to work early today so that I can leave at 530, go hoem rest and then go out for the class. And I also have some bank transferring to be done. Tml's the day to pay for my gym membership. Thinking of signing up for fitness first and abandon California Fitness. Becos of the swimming pool. And the crowd in California is getting bigger and bigger! Since it is more affordable, and they are recruiting member's like nobody's business, the pple are getting more and more. And I'm not so sure even when the Novena one opens, will there be enough space for everyone. But I'm gonna make my membership more worth it and spend more time attending the classes. Trying to lose my tummy as soon as possible. Since I have more time on my hands now, shall get back into shape.

Even tried walking home from work, and the time taken is almost 1hr15mins. Which is not very long. And that is cos I took the longer route I think. THere are about 2 or 3 routes that I can try, so I shall try all of them out and see which is the better route to walk. The whole distance was very safe, with pedestrain walkways and crossings. Nothing dangerous like walking along the road. Shall make it a point to walk home once a week! And try the many routes. A good form of cardio! I already feel that I have lost weight! Haha..

Next week's agenda of events have not been planned yet.. I wonder what I shall do for next week. As usual, there should be golf practice, gym, walking home, and well, not sure what else... Hmm... Yawnz.. time to find things to do!

No comments: