Argh!! its only 230!!1 and I'm really so bored!!! Nothing to do!! Basically cos the things that I can do have been completed, and passed on to get clearance. And since boss is not in, he cant tell me what has to be changed and how will things move on. So I'm really bumming around the office. Trying really hard to keep awake.
And for the past hour since after lunch, I have been catching up on my blog reading and jus reading about other pple's lives. Sadly, some blogs have become stagnant, nothing new have been added.
I'm thinking of keeping a physical diary. I feel my English standard have been depreciating. And While my fingers move quite rapidly over the keyboard, it may be a different thing when it comes to writing. My handwriting is getting more and more atrocious. I can hardly read what I am writing sometimes. But keeping a physical diary always have its dangers of getting lost, being read by others... So I'm really just wondering if I should embark on this little journey.
And as i rot in office and let my thoughts run, getting myself ready to go for the Malacca trip. Some things that I would have to do before I go. Get my money ready to be deducted for my gym membersip, which means I would have to make a trip to the atms. Then, get the battery for the digital camera, and by tonight I should have my bags packed, and if I need anymore Ringgit, I would have to go change them by tonight. Leaving office on time at 530, since nothing to do, and get them done before I go for my jewellery class. Will be super early. When i leave the office at 610, I still reach the CC by 7. And its way too early. Meaning if I leave 530, I should get all my stuff done by 630, or even earlier. Shall then go home and change my shoes before going for class.
ARGH!! Shall go other place to see if I can find something to busy myself with and kill time. Still have 2hrs plus to go... help....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment