Another entry after a long long time. Have been too lazy to update. The enthusiasm seems to be dying down. And not sure if i update or not anybody notices. Anyway, since it has been such a long time, shall just update a little on the latest happenings.
Finally finished most of my programs. But still have the project co-ordination which I am doing. It almost took off, but something happened, and I'm still stuck with it. Hopefully, it can take off in October, and then it will be better for me la. Less things to worry and do bwahaha.
Now keeping myself busy to see watever odds and ends that are lying ard. If i can I'll just take up to do.
New colleague David seems to be leaving soon. Cannot take boss's temper. Or should I say cannot take boss's tone. Hmm.. Now I'm wondering if the rest of us are the weird ones. The ones that can tolerate him? I wonder....
THe big day came and went. I decided next time I shall not work on that day. Was so sian the whole day, jus couldn't bring myself to do any work. Just felt like lazing doing nothing. And to make things worse, the day started off with heavy downpour. And I could have continued to lie in bed if I had taken leave on that day. Sleep until I shiok sia.
Steffan's officially back to work now. And since he is stayin in punggol, we are meeting a bit less. Good thing is, there is a bus in front of my house that he can take to go back to camp! so more excuse for him to come my place heh heh. Dun have to send me home and can go back to camp faster! Haha.
His happening parents are actually on a back packing trip for 12 days! Wow! So Steffan's staying in camp, since no one will be home anyway. Hoping my saturady sentosa trip will happen. I need a proper tan. My arms are 2-toned and its been sometime since I went under the sun. So I dun noe how i managed to get the 2-tone..
Now in office waiting for boss to fix up the problem so can go play golf. Wondering if I should go. Feeling a bit tired, but my game seems to be getting worse. And so I really need the practice. And next weekend, family and I will be going on a trip to Malacca!! More pictures and family fun heh heh.
My jewellery making class is coming to an end soon. And it was really alot of fun. I really like the designs made. Very nice!! Just hope I can come up with some designs of my own so that if I give away, there wont be pple with the same design. Hope I can make one by tml! Cos tml evening meeting des and Yang Wei. And of cos its for Des! But I make an offer here, if anyone has any designs they would like me to help them make, I can do it for free! But of cos dun be too expensive lo. Else I bankcrupt leh. Suppose to "bribe" Steffan's mum with something, but I havent starting making any yet haha. Shall sit on it for a while more.
Oh, btw, Chris bought me the TEN book! Ha the book by Vincent Ng for my bday la. Really funny lo haha.. Steffan almost bought for me, but I din want it cos I thought Vincent Ng was balding. But Chris got it for me so in the end I still own one! Nothing much inside actually, just a whole lot of training program. I'm wondering if its suitable for ladies, since most of the exercises he did are like very "manly". Very dangerous for ladies ba... Mebbe the women are suppose to buy cos of Vincent Ng.. But some of the photos inside make him look very gay... so I dun really like also. And have to control diet. Very difficult leh...
Setting my goal for golf. Hope I should be able to play 18hole some time in October. So I'm intensively practicing... Hope I can get it... Sigh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment