Of Nature

Monday, August 28, 2006

Gonna be a busy week!

Project is now at the final stages, and is on its way to be fully implemented! And its my modules that are going first!!

Well, another program that I would have to write. I think I still prefer it alot more than doing co-ordination. Cant believe I'm saying that about programming haha. At least I have a grasp of wat I am doing. And I dun have to "chase" pple.

Trying to finish up two of the programming projects I am holding onto. Once I let them go, then I can move on to other things. Have not had many new things added in cos I've been stuck with some things for some time.

Tml's KTV day! YESH! A great relaxation I must say and a time to meet up the gals for a long time! Miss their company! Tml's gonna be a fun day. I just hope I dun suffer on Wed haha.

Ok, brought work home to do since tml I gotta leave early, and have been slow in doing some things. Updates in the next few days!

No comments: