Of Nature

Monday, August 14, 2006

Another week has passed so fast sia. Gone before I know it. And time is realy flying, cos my bday is coming again!! Wah another year older liao!!! More things to worry about. Like my career, what will happen in future, what I have gained as far. Not regretting my life. Have been alot of ups and downs, but I still quite like my current life. Very slack and relaxed heh heh.

Fri and Sun have more or less been golf day. Practicing now have really improved the "relationship" between my clubs and me haha. Improving liao, so quite happy. Enjoying the feeling of getting it haha. Now I can change the distance, but I have to make sure its straight!

Bought a comic book today! Cos Kindaichi is back!!! And its a comeback by the author after 4yrs!! Now thinking of buying back the old issues, but there are about 45 of them. ANd all of them cost about $6! Still, will really like to read Kindaichi again. Hmm.. Mebbe go malaysia buy, or order from overseas ba. Looking out for CSI graphic novels too..

Golf this week should be Wed and Sun! Gotta keep my 2 days weekly gym, and 2 days weekly golf. Now contemplating if I should continue to the intermediate for my jewellery making. The teacher is not bad. And if I miss this class, den her next lesson would be in Jan liao.. And I quite like the design. But this would mean that I have another weekday taken up liao. Hmm.. and not to forget the cost of the thing leh.. But quite tempting too since the things are really quite nice. And next week will be going to get beads from pple's park there heehee.. TIme to start making some nice things for myself! :)

Wah late liao. Tml got meeting and I still have unfinished work. I'm quite dead....

No comments: