Was suppose to update daily but den got too lazy heh heh. Went to Genting over the weekend also so have been rather busy. The whole weeks'been packed. After coming from Genting on Sun nite, Mon went to gym after work. DEn I felt sick. But Tues I just rest hoping to get well, and WEd I can go gym for pilates. It jus got worse on WEd. So had to give up the training. THurs went to jewllery making clss despite still not feeling well. FInally made a necklace that can be worn out. My earrings not nice leh. Shall make modifications to it when I go get the materials heehee..
Well, new colleague David's here. Suppose to take over Vincent and be our network guy. The scary thing is, some of his behaviour is SO like Desmond!! So scary can. Even his looks make the 2 of them look like brothers. And he seems really paranoid about his health. And err, he's VERY thrifty. I jus hope his work is not like desmond can liao.
Boss is thinking of removing Desmond liao. Sad thing is, the soft side is telling all of us that its really sad. But den the working side is sort of telling us that really cannot keep him when he is causing so much trouble. And well, dun noe if the new guy can stay in our system or not.
Had a big argument in office with Boss again la. As usual he ask me do program den in the end do liao everything change... Sad leh. THese are the kind of things that frustrate me and regret not leaving. And I'm having really alot of problem multi-tasking. My programming is not completely done, I'm not keeping up to date with my IQ things.. Haizz..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment