Of Nature

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More food allergies!!

Argh I'm now feeling like a monkey cos i'm really itching all over! Its the hives. I hope that wat's its called. Anyhow, its just really itchy, and if I scratch, the area jus gets bigger and bigger. And they are like lump which eventually will group together.

Fortunately, its not so serious until I cant breathe and stuff. Only thing is, I dun noe wat is the thing that caused me to have this allergy leh. Haizz.. It could be the mee siam at lunch, or the dao xiao mian for dinner, or the biscuits I had for snack... So many possibilities. Although I would think its most probably the dao xiao mian. COs there were chinese herbs in the soup. And I was originally allergic to SOME chinese herbs. Dun think I can stand another of these attacks... Its now getting worse on my arms area! ARGH! If it cant get well tml, I'm gonna be on MC. No way and I going to work.

Can hardly bend my elbows cos of the swelling near the area. Haizz.. OK shall try to drink more water to flush out watever is causing me to itch.. :(

No comments: