Well, havent been updating my blog not becos I have been busy with other things, but my laptop is down! Well, i think its been like almost a week or so since it broke down on me. And to fix it will cost me a whooping 800+!! So ex can. I can always buy a dell one for 1500.
Anyhow, I'm also quite ok without a laptop, since I can go online while I work too. Jus that I have nothing to do when I'm home at night, or when I'm not spending time with Steffan or frens over the weekend. And also, I cant watch my dvds... Hmmm.. think I shall be stopping my dvd subscription soon. Not really that big a movie buff now...
Well, golf lessons have officially started, and its time to go club shopping! Its realy going to be a big investment sia heeheee.. But Looking forward to going down to the course to play! I cant wait! But now, gotta brush up on my skills first lo. Not having enough distance...
And for now, at night I slp earlier, am thinking of doing jigsaw puzzles, and basically jus relaxing my eyes!
Work have been sucky. It just seems to keep getting worse and worse, so I'm on the lookout again. Or mebbe I should say I'm ALWAYS on the lookout. Underpaid, and too much work. Boss's been holdin interviews, I hope he is looking for my programmer. And the fellow who comes in better be good. Den after my bonus I can leave liao! Keke.. Or I will have no qualms abut leaving. Now everyone's saying to hang in there and wait till july so I can take the bonus with me to HK. Well, I shall see how things goes. Jus sent my application to HP, and a few other places, so now I'm waiting for response. In the meantime, trying my best to fully use all my benefits, and not work OT. And if I were to work anytime after 7, I will DEFINATELY claim my duty meal of $15 for dinner. I've tried my best to be optimistic and make the best of the current situation, but the place is always trying to prove me otherwise! So sick of it sia. trying all ways and means to get out. The only not bad things so far are, the workplace is near my house, colleagues are fun pple (other than those higher in the management), and I still get some money coming into my bank account every mth. Other than that, NOTHING ELSE liao!! ARGH! I just dread going to work now.. Going to be june soon.. Can I really survive till July???
I feel like going clubbing again leh.. hmm.. mebbe shall ask ms huang ke ke. Cant wait for golf lesson tml. Shall see if changing my technique will help me. Oh, tml's the day I'll be watching Da Vinci's code! Booked the tix like one week ago, so that we would get the best seats! And its at the new Cathay cinema. I hope the poprcorn's nice bwahaha. We got the book as well! The hard cover illustrated version! Started a few pages on it, but it was too hard for me to picture the characers. U can blame it on my lack of imagination or watever, but I've decided to wait till after movie to start reading it.
More great movies coming up, like X-Men3 and Superman returns! Thinking if I should watch Over THE Hedge, since they have a voice over of Bruce Willis.
Oh yes! I just remembered something!! I saw Vincent Ng at California Fitness!! I think it was like one or 2 weeks ago, on a wednesday!! And we were like a few cm away, and well, he's really fit and cute la!! But he's really thin and dark. Not very tall, but still cute! Haha... I think that's the closest contact ever will have with him haha. But ok la. Sometimes seeing is enough. We cannot be too greedy. Furthermore, mebbe when you get to know somebody better, all the nice image will disappear. So distance is better haha..
Am contemplating if I should start doing a 10,000 piece puzzle of The Last Supper. Its not becos of the Da Vinci Code hype, but its becos my laptop is down, i'mm quite free when I'm home, and its a challenge. And the biggest challenge is where to start doing it, and what to do after its done. Was thinking it can fetch some money haha. But I wonder if pple will really spend on buying. I dun mind completing it for them! :)
I think its time for a temple trip. Shall tell my dad about it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment