Wow! For nearly 2 months, I havent update liao. My laptop's up again, but I haven't collected it yet. Shall ask dad to collect it tomorrow for me heh heh. Now using office computer to update my blog. Have been laggin in blog reading too. But seems like not many pple have been updating their blog leh.
Anyhow, past 2 months have been quite ok surviving without my laptop. Only problem is, cant play yahoo games in office leh. And I miss the games. Things been quite great these 2 months. GOt my long holiday, which went by really fast. And burnt a hole in my pocket. But ok la. The hole was worth it haha. Now its back to reality and the harsh life in SICC.
Got my PC card by kelong I would say haha. I either need lots of practice, or a set of new golf clubs. Still pondering on what to do. Everything else is rather ordinary. Steffan's graduating end of this month. Great job! Heh..
Now waiting for my colleague to send me something so I can send out to the vendor. So nothing to do den come update my blog. Nothing much else to say though. The long break has been quite good. And I gave up another chance to leave SICC. Especially when I got my PC haha. The temptation to stay becomes greater lo. Where can you play golf for free sia. Hard to find leh. Also, seems like I got roped in for new project, which means new challenges so, it not that bad a place also la. The staff meal still sucks though. And this whole month, staff meal will be nasi padang!! I suddenly feel liek going vegetarian. The food is either all chili, or fried, and super oily lo. And I only had 3 days of it. Lucky I was not ard earlier part of july. Hopefully suffer less. Next month don't know will change or not.. Now we even got instant noodles in the office just in case.
Well, I jus gave up another chance, so sometimes I wonder why I go for the interviews haha.. The next weekends are fully packed!
This weekend will have Superman in OmniMax, Sat Steffan's moving to Punggol. Next week, plans for Sentosa for a tan. After the nice small tan from Ocean Park, everyone in office agrees I look better with a tan haha. And for the last week of July, going Genting with my family! Enjoy some cool breeze heh heh.
But end of the month, Steffan will be leaving for Hongkong and China, and Taipei, before coming back to Singapore. So I will be free from 31st July, until 12 like that ba. If he goes as planned. So that will be a good time for me to KTV, play mahjong, meet up with frens, and mebbe practice my golf more. Not to forget my gyming.
I found a really good use for my California Fitness card when I was in HK haha. Was really desperate to use the toilet, and couldn't find one. Good thing I brought my California Fitness card along, and I went to HK's California Fitness to use their toilet!!! Hahaha.. Lucky I brought it with me. Else I guess I'll jus have to wet my pants haha.
Highlights of the trip: (as I can remember them offhand)
- Lan Kwai Fang, the "live" band was good and there was a couple "doing show" for us haha
- Lantau Island, the ferry there was rather tedious, but the vegetarian meal was really great! And the momentoes were cheap and very nice. I think we donated alot to the temple building fund
- Causeway Bay, the place we went till we knew where every shop was. Its has a mixture of Bugis Village, and far east kinda thing. But that's where we got all our clothes and everything from. Cheap, nice and can bargain!
- Tsim Sha Zui, the ladies market. WE went and got caught in the rain. But also due to the rain, we got rather cheap bargains. Go only when there are less tourists, and rain. There is less crowd, and can bargain more. Got a HKD280 bag at HKD150. And I only bargained once. The designs are really alot trendier, I havent found any similar designs in SIngapore.
- Ocean Park, the place where all of us almost heatstroke, but got tanned. Took most of the rides, other than the abyss. Which is those plunging type of ride. Thought the roller coaster will b scary, but it was really quite fun ha. Everyone got freaked out by me haha. I'm such a whiner haha.
- Tim Sum in HK is really good and cheap too! The congee's the best! Not to mention the great dinners we were invited to. Yum yum. Its a place I dun mind going again! But this would mean no shopping for me for a yr! haha
Shall update more when I get my laptop and upload the pictures! Hope my laptop hard disk dun die on me. Means I can watch the ending of CSI Season 6!!! YESH!! haha.. Ok time to knock off. Yippee!! More when I get my lappie pple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment