Past 10days have been busy. ALot of exciting things have happened.
Celebrated Steffan's birthday at Morton's. A great restuarant I tell u! Its got a really Godfather kinda setting and the place's really nice. Was late due to my UAT and Steffan was so starved. Good thing Morton's was a great place haha. It saved me. THe place is great sia! We were too full and din have space for deserts. But we made a point that we would go back for desert next time heh. The desert looked so nice. But we were already bursting so had to stop.
Then, last sat, we finally made our way to MOS! YESH! It was my first time there and well, it was a real eye opener! First time chionging for me. Thanks gals for bringing me there ahaha. And now of cos I still look like a great panda. But it was worth it. Dad and Mum seemed ok with me coming back late. No nagging, no scolding etc. Haha.. Only think dad stayed up late.
Monday had to work la... Quite sian.. But I wanted to take the day off some other time so its ok la. Din have to do alot also ma. Stand ard, so y not.
Been trying to fix up the webcam that I got for Steffan for his bday. But it seems like there is alot of problem leh. Somehow cannot work with the Mac.. sigh.. wasted. But not giving up yet. Looking for solutions to solve it! Den we can start video conferencing bwahahaha.. Cant wait!
Thurs is KTV day! Cool! Heh heh... All my wishes are coming true! Everything's great other than work.
Bleargh... have to do stupid duty manager when I'm not even a manager. And the duties are as we vaguely know, to gather feedback from members. As to how, and what to do and watever, we have NO IDEA! Whatever training and whatever guidelines were NOT given to us. And the reason is, WE WERE NOT MEANT TO BE SCHEDULED IN THE FIRST PLACE!! What sort of sucky management is this right. Seems like someone up there isn't happy to do the duty and decides to ask everyone to join in lo. I jus feel that the place is getting more and more pathetic la. The planning is SO bad la. And they dun bother to give training and eveyrthing. I really cant believe I agreed to stay there. I so regret it now..
Now looking for something else now. And hopefully I can leave the place really soon.
MY WORKPLACE SUCKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment