Well, its friday! Feeling happy even though I still have to work tml! Had my session of MJ and well, the stakes were little and the winnings were little la. But den it was purely for fun anyway.
Was about to start my golf lesson. But den something happened and the lesson got cancelled cos someone in the group couldnt make it. So disappointed can... I was looking so forward to it. I was just waiting for it to happen... Haizz.. Dun noe when will I have the chance to try.
Was thinking if I should look for another learning center instead. But I think this place have ratehr good rates.. Oh well, mebbe something will be good out of it.
really stepping out to do what I have decided to do. Learn golf, soon I will be learning diving when Steffan is ready. Then, hopefully I can make a holiday trip with the gals in JULY! Yippee! I like this feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment