Making plans to have a life apart from work.. Hope its working out haizz..
Feeling really sian these days at work. I start to wonder how long more can I stay there. Mebbe the lack of slp is making me tired and my thoughts are running wild. I feel lost now. And I feel my future is bleak. I'm not talking abt the future at my current work place, but my own career future. Seems like everyone have a direction on what they hope to be at a certain age. But not me. I havent thought of what position I would be at what age. Everyone's comparing the $$ when talking about their job. But how many really talk about the satisfaction and the enjoyment? I'm enjoying my job becos it gives me satisfaction, the co-workers are ok, and boss is ok. Other than the weird rules, which we sort of found a way to get ard it. Mebbe I'm getting complacent. I'm jus waiting to b my tai tai mebbe haha. But I wonder.
Tml's a mj session ke ke! Cant believe I just change my nick and I get approached heehee.. So cool! Cant wait. Tml shall be a long day, so I better slp soon.
Work have been rather stagnant. Must be slacking too much. But now whenever I look at my codes I jus get totally turned off. Get stressed, feel like slping and I start to look at other things. In the end I get nothing done. I hope tml I can finish my events registration projects... Den I will have one more thing down. Hoping and hoping.. When's my counterpart programmer coming in... hmmm..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment