Hee using Steffan's lappie to update my blog again. Have been a long time since I used his laptop heehe..
There are pple at his place looking at the house now. With his uncle, the agent. Now the pple are complaining about the floor. And almost everything else. Well, think this family's not interested or they are trying really hard to lower the price. Well, the deal's close ha. They are now at the door after like less than 5 mins of exploring the house.
Blah.. His family's gonna move to Punggol soon. Which means he wont be so near me anymore... No more late nites out for us.
His dad's coming back tml. Which means I would be invited to dinner once again. This time round, I think its better that I treat them this time round. Especially when his parents' bday are just round the corner. And his dad is 60 this year some more. But I dun noe wat to get. Its usually a very impt year for the chinese. Hmm.. any ideas people out there?
Now the uncle's complaining about Steffan's covered up poster haha. Scaring the people. And the whole cluttering is turning people off. Oh well.
Been slping the early part of this Saturday ha. The weather's been nice and all. Been only awake so far to have meet Steffan and have lunch ha. Tml's another gym day. Seems like my tummy is really going down bwahaha. And I'm also training up for my golf haha. Although I dun really know how also. Boss only suggested training the back, arms, the obvious. Looking forward to start on the 22nd heehee.. Contacted the person but I'm waiting for a repsonse from them. Cant wait!
Oh yeah Steffan's bday coming too heehee.. wah another impt day heehee.. All preparation are under way now haha.. Cant wait.
Xing Yi has started her training with SIA since 5th. Meeting up tml to see how things are. Sound so interesting and exciting leh. And I cant be part of it... :( Argh... I think I'l nv get over it no matter hw much I slp. I hate this feeling... So should I change my mind? Bwahaha
So many happenings this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment