My hectic life is starting again. I've managed to get more things solved, so it should be a bit better now. But my users found more bugs for the new system la. Which means I will have to communicate more with the vendors and which means I will have more work to do la.. Tml's another long day. Gotta back up stuff. Been thinking real hard if I should really stay again..
Someone from HR knew about my SIA thing la. Thanks to some big mouth. And she has been really nice ha. THink like all gals. And I spent almost an hour this morning being prepped talked by her ha. That may be a main reason why I am having 2nd thoughts. Everyone I know must be thinking how fickle I am haha. But I
m just a gal leh. Gals are fickle-minded leh haha.
Argh I'm having a rather serious outbreak. THink I better start slping early. And its really getting very bad.. :(
I wonder if I'm starting to settle into my comfort zone.. Still getting satisfaction when my programs start to work, but well, I'm being a bit too comfortable in the office leh. Hmm.. Oh well, shall see things how ba.. Still havent send out my SIA rejection yet ha.. Wonder how..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment