Of Nature

Friday, April 07, 2006

I tried to update my blog yesterday, but somehow there was alot of problems with blogger. And i eventually gave up. Was having problem logging in even.

Well, the few day's been rather ok. Alot of things have been cropping up at work. I wonder to feel lucky or sad. Having the worst project management experience. Even for boss bwahaha.. And I get to have it the first time I do a project. Really at my wits end as wat to do liao.

At least I know its not me haha.. Or some part its not me.

Got my SIA package liao. Wah tempted leh... But then haizz.. Dun noe.. My heart aches whenever I look at it. So I should stop looking at it. The thought of having to write the rejection email is also heart wrenching leh.. ARGH!! I just know I'm gonna miss this once in a lifetime chance.. This is depressing..

Think I shall have to slp it off.. :(

No comments: