Well, the mood has suddenly changed at home.
Mum's like back to normal again. Had a nice talk with her about my career choices. ANd the comment she had was that seeing me go through so much for the interview, it seems wasted to jus give it up. And she asked if I will turn bad.. I dun even noe if I can give a definite answer or not lo.. I mena I wont turn bad la. But den I'm jus afraid I will hate the job SO much that I wont mind paying the bond so that I can get myself out of there ha.
I mean we finally have a heart to heart tok lo. i mean at least they know what I am thinking and i guess she sort of gave up. But my stand is still the same. We'll see how things goes tml lo.
I just want to take this chance to thank everyone for all their kind and heartfelt blessings. Thank you so much for believing in me and giving me all the encouragement when I almost feel like I cannot go on. i wil try my best tml. I hope I bring good news...
Time for bed. Tml will be a LONG day complete with alot of waiting as usual...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment