Of Nature

Monday, March 06, 2006

They have finally said it... They ask me not to go for it... And now nobody in my family is supporting me la..

Well, the reasoning is that most flight attendants will be bad company, its dangerous to be alone in a foreign country, especially when you dont noe wat type of pple your colleagues will be. Terrorists and riots in the other countries. Plane accidents, perr pressure will make me change my spending habits, danger of drugs etc spiked by fellow colleagues. U name all the bad things, and they have it.

They think I'm in it for the money.. They think I cant think for myself. They think I'm not disciplined. Basically they dun trust me cos they have not done it before. After the long long lecture, their conclusion is that we have told u everything we want to say. If you still decide to go ahead, then there is nothing they can do, but worry and worry when I'm at work.. They a re always best at working on my guilt one la... And I hate it! I'm already guilty enough liao now when u spell it out den it jus makes the whole thing even more complicated lo..

Haizz.. Now I am in a big dilema again.

Reason why I would like the job. 1. its fun. 2.The money's good, 3. Its a totally different experience, 4. It may be the job I want, 5. I get to travel, 6. Not everyone who wans to do it can.

But there are so many off points that I cant take it. And my heart and mind are not helping by looking at both sides of the problem. Looking at the current situation, it seems like it will do alot of good if I dun go for it. But den I know I will regret it in my heart. And it will only get worse if I cannot find another job which I will love later. And my change in choice wont change anything in the house. They will still think I am the little kid with no control, and they will continue on how right they are to have stopped me from making the choice. I wouldnt have such a big reaction if they have toked to me about my choice in a different way. In a more adult way, like really letting me decide instead of starting with "Don't do the job".

Haizz.. Wah its close to 2 now.. There's still work tml.. I think I shall see how things goes on thurs lo.. Mebbe if I'm out after the mgt interview den its ok liao. Everything will be back to normal.. But somehow I dun wish to be kicked out. I rather be the one rejecting the offer..

No comments: