Ok, I jus woke up from my nap heehee.. Felt terrible on my way back from the SIA place. I wonder why. It seems like everytime I come back from there, I always feel weird. I hope its my 'relative' coming den like that ha..
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce I have to go through the medical test b4 I am finally in. Well, of cos not forgetting I have to get past my family lo.. WEll, I'm not that confident about my medical test. Reason being, I'm rather afraid of the hearing test. Actually I'm not sure if there will be such a test, but if there is, I hope my hearing is not off... No more MP3s for me sia.
Medical is within the next 2 working days, which leaves me like only Saturday to go since I am workign tml. Well, the group of 12 shrunk to 8 today, and one of the few pple I met did not get in. So sad can... But then that's the harsh fact of life. I actualy thought I wouldn't get in cos I so totally flunked the interview. I toked abt the current company's guidelines and I so totally treaded on the thin line. they even commented that I would not be happy if I join them. I almost dieded in the chair lo. In the end, it's the paper to verify that I got in dat's impt. TOld mum about it. She seemed like rather resigned. Not happy but den I guess she is in a dilema as well.
Dad will definately flip... Argh I jus feel guilty. But I must say the pple I meet during this interview, they are not really bad leh. I mean not the stereotype that pple say. DEn again, it may b bcos we are not in it yet... Oh well, I'm adopting the wait and see mentality now.
When I was on my way back from the training center, I received a call from Lifestyle.com.sg, a shopping kinda online web. ANd they have a free gift for me. Ha suppose to go collect it tml. I hope it wont b a scam. Cos they reassured me that it wont be. Anyhow, I will be free so just go lo. See what it is about.
Argh.. the heatiness seems to be getting to me liao.. WOnder wat's wrong.. :( Hope I am well..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment