Well, not that dad is difficult. But I dun like to see his face when he is sad and disappointed its jus very heartbreaking... THe most difficult person in the family now is actually my aunt lo... Well, she's got this horror syndicate story from a rather reliable source so dun noe how.. And there's no reason to not trust her.. But I guess sometimes she is also quite open-minded lo. In the sense that she can see that we have grown up and are ready to make our decisions... So yeah..
Oh well, if I decided on it den i should learn to face the music lo. Shall wait.. Will update more tonight.. Mebbe my aunt will be aslp liao keke..
Anyway, too early to say. dad will be back only real late.
So meanwhile, here are the photos that I promised of my cute fan heh heh. Realised that my previous files were too big to be uploaded into Blogger. So I crop the image and uploaded it.


No comments:
Post a Comment