Of Nature

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Told Dad

Just had a talk with dad. Could tell he was in a big dilemma. He wanted to leave me to make the decision, but it was not the answer he wanted. He just wanted me to think it over carefully, and make sure I don't regret anything. Also, to love myself and take good care when I am out there on my own. And I could only say yes I will, and yeah I will think it over carefully. Havent print my letter yet. Tml shall go to office print lo...

Mixed feelings at this point. But then again, i thought of a plan haha. Decided to jus resign. And wait for the SIA package to come. If there comes a point where I dun wan do SIA den I can always slack at home haha. Just dun go and sign the package lo haha. Think my parents will be happier if I stay at home then go for the job... Even if I am jobless and jus slack at home lo.

Feeling a bit lost at the sudden "freedom" to make my own choices.. Finally I am responsible for myself. And dad's like mum, worried about how i handle relationships. Think I should really be more careful when I am out there...

Now its up to me to make the final step liao...

Wish me luck!

No comments: