Well, as the message tells you, I got the call this morning at 1104 to be exact haha. Got the time off my hp record. Everyone was very hyped up when evelyn got the call haha.. Konwing that I was the next person on the list, I knew it would be my turn soon. Unless I din get it.
Then I wanted to leave the room and answer the call. But who knew that the stretch I had to walk out had no reception at all lo. And by the time I found a place with reception, the lady hung up liao.
So i tried calling back a few times, only to hear an automated voice mail so I gave up, and went back office to wait. AT 1107, it came again heehee. And I was at my desk, listening to the instructions heehee.
Well, now is the time have to think over some stuff now lo.. Deadline is this thursday kinda thing..
Happy and sad both at the same time. happy that I got in lo. But sad too cos I will have to tell my parents and have to start thinking if I should really take up the offer. Not that I'm not interested in flying, but there are too many factors to consider... THe politics, stress, not being in Singapore too often to be with Steffan, the pay and also my parents.
Most problematic is that if I'm someone who decides on the path, I'll be focused on it. Now, the problem is making that decision. I'm tempted to go to see the world. But den I doubt myself if I can deal with the politics. I mean I hope I wont be in it lo. I jus wan to fly and have fun, meet pple. Of cos I will have to work along the way which I dun mind. But politics is not really my cup of tea. And being in a tin can several hundred thousands above ground, I guess its hard to escape.
And not to forget the flying ard, waking up in unearthly hours, being disciplined to slp on time etc... I'm wondering if it will be tough..
And I'm sure gonna miss my bf SO much if i start flying lo. And I'm afraid things will change.. and if that will be the case, den i really dun wanna take it up lo. I cant anticipate any such changes and I'm sure we will take great effort to make sure everything will be intact. Actually I feel we can really last heh hehe.. sorry for the mushy input haha.. But yeah.. I nv felt so strongly before. Cos he's jus REALLY GREAT lo! So much GREATER GREATER. I LOVE U BABY!!
Well, another hurdle will be my parents. Told mum abt it. And got an earful from her. She kept stressing I'm super blur, my thinking is very childish, cos i believe in platonic relationships. She thinks I'm easy. Yes, easy in those degrading sense. I'm so disappointed. The words they say jus shows how much they understand me. I have done silly things in the past, but I've grown up, learnt my lesson from it.
Actually when it comes to seeing pple, its tough lo. Only time can tell how a person can really b. And in times of trouble, those who stay with u are those true. Mum's worried about my relationship handling. i think I can manage. I can still be real girlie if I wan to. I came from an all-girls sch after all eh.
When she toked I clamped up. Cos I din wan to turn the talk into an argument. I was angry cos she was thinking I was a kid. When I am gonna be 23. I have changed if she has not realised...
She told me to convince her and tell her that I would be ok and can take care of myself. I jus kept quiet. Reason: No point saying when you wont believe me.
I can understand y she worry lo. Cos some yrs back, I got threatened by an ex. I got pissed off and called the police. I've still got the police report. When we were dating, he told me he went for some counselling in his sec sch days lo.. Mental case kinda counselling.. So I got a bit freaked. Worst, he was the one who broke up with me leh!! Obviously his mind wasnt really logical and so I got freaked, told my parents, went make police report.
Since then they have been worried... But well, I;ve really learnt my lesson lo. The really hard way.. But I'm glad I've met someone who's great in my life heehee..
Oh well, came to no conclusion today.. I jus know they are very against it still, but their attitude is jus up to me. If I really do it there's nothing they can do also.. Oh well, up to me lo. I've got till thursday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment