Of Nature

Friday, March 17, 2006

Nite @ Thumper

Well, met up with Evelyn, Yvonne and Siew Hong to go to Thumper for a show and some drinks, just hang out heh heh. My first clubbing experience.

Only it din turn out proper cos I thought I would have enough time to go home and change and stuff, but my vendors left late and so I was stuck at office till late lo. No time go home. Went from work.

Anyhow, THumper is located beside Goodwood Park Hotel. Went becos Evelyn jio one. Her modelling agency having a show there and she was invited, so we went along to see how the place is. Rather cool experience, but just that the next day, we had to work so had to get back early. Boss was going to be back in office too, so can't b too lethargic.

Anyhow, boss been nice since he came back from his course. Got us some reference books, den he said he was sending me to attend courses!! Wah touched leh.. Den I felt so guilty cos he was like planning ahead for me. And yes, I'm the one in the dept he plans my courses for, and the few pple he sends me to courses first. SUPER GUILTY leh.. Oh my.. ANd well, my boss is nice as long as he is not breathing down ur neck and asking u to rush things la. Or when he ask u to squeeze the vendors. Or he ask u to pass msg from one person to another when you are within the same dept.

Almost spilled the beans but didn't cos nothing's confirmed yet lo. So shouldn't say too fast... Anticipating them to call on Fri or next monday... But shall jus wait and see how lo. Try to finish as much as I can. Sianzz.

There's UAT tml. Another test I cannot stand. Haizz.. This is always the part I hate about my job. I thought I was the programmer.. Den i have to program and manage all these things, how can I think properly.. Oh well, cannot complain cos everybody is doubling up other then Chris. Well, cos she's more of a designer. But she in IT dept leh... I picked up co-ordination on my own too lo... Wah.. I need a pay rise... Or something better lo. As in a more focused job scope.

Everything's too early to say now. Waiting for the impt call sucks.. The waiting period sucks. Cos it makes me paralysed in preparing for the future.. But what else can I do but wait..

Met JC, Jianwei and Danny at Marche just now. It was a short but nice gathering. Our first gathering since we graduated. Still crappy as usual la. But glad that everyone's doing great in watever they do. And surprisingly, I am the only one doing the most IT job haha.. The encouragement is to change to another scope.. But I'm still waiting for the call heh heh..

Tml will be supper with Amy and gang hahaha.. My frens have this habit of asking me out at the same period of time. And mum was complaining I havent been home all the time. Its not really me you know. Just its all so coincidental leh.. Havent meet up with Des yet leh. And she's having sch holidays this week. Meaning if I miss this chance, I've gotta wait till like june or something b4 I can meet up with her. She's busy with sch during sch term and REAL busy. So its tough la. And she's gotta wake up even earlier den me sia... Next time mebbe will b my turn liao. Heh heh...

Hmmm now shall see when to go MOS with LY and gang. And Steffan wants to bring me to Zouk heh heh.. wait till his exams are over! :)

No comments: