Of Nature

Sunday, March 19, 2006

More late nights.

Other than the supper seesion yesterday, I think my parents HAVE to start getting used to me staying out late.

Went with supper with LY, G and A. And we met at 11+pm mind u! Hahaha.. Well, we din go clubbing, but we just went for supper. It was really really good! Loved the food alot! We went to this Hongkong cafe place. LY came to pick me up b4 we went to pick A. Did a lot u-turns cos there were alot of confusion in the directions haha. It was jus a cool nite to hang out. Went even though mum kept nagging and not to forget, I had work on Sat morning. Simply dun really care liao. Not that I'm leaving for sure, but working on Saturday is relaly a BIG WASTE OF TIME!! Nothing got done, I played Minesweeper the whole time. Got into a long long discussion with boss, which had no conclusion mind you. So I could afford the lack of slp la.

Came back about 130-2am, took my shower and went to bed. Dad stayed up to wait for me. But he din get to see me eventually. I jus heard his voice asking my aunt if I was back. Tml will be having buffet with the family. Dun noe how it will be like.. Shall continue with my low profile.

It was great catching up with the gals. Been some time since we met up. Thurs, met with JC, Jianwei and Danny. Jus a simple dinner in Marche. Now, still havent met up with Des and YW. Haha.. Both of them have been real busy.. Studying and working at the same time. Leading fruitful lifes. While I am still at the crossroads... Well, heard that those who went for Med on Tues received news today, meaning that we would have to wait till Mon or tues to know our results... Den will come the decision time..

No comments: