Of Nature

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mood Swing..

Somehow it seems to be what I am having now. Well aint exactly mood swing cos I treat everyone else nicely other than boss.

Think he should be knowing I have been looking for job. FOr all that matters, he may be even reading my blog! Howdy! Haha..

Well, being in a bad mood was bad enough. And the lack of slp just aggravated it lo. TOtally din wan tok or hear my boss's voice.. But no choice la. He still toked to me and I had to listen.

Totally not in the mood to work too... Haizz.. Wondering why.. Cant seem to get work in my head. SHould be the lack of slp lo..

OK time to slp properly liao...

Thurs got new intern coming. Lucky Chris is taking care of her heh heh.. So not my problem, even though I can use her too hee hee.. I just hope she doesnt get into trouble can liao.

When she comes hopefully I will have a proper answer liao..

No comments: