Of Nature

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Will be on a trip to Muar tml! Looking quite forward to it since it has been some time since i went to Malaysia la. Shall see if I can top up my supply of hair treatment. Real Cheap there. Suppose to be up like 5+ tml and now still cant slp. I can slp on the bus tml anyway.. So ok la.

Think will need lots of entertainment. I know I will be getting a earful from my parents abt my choice of job to change to lo... Better bring something. I think my wisdom tooth is growing. I was having an immense headache a few days ago, and now the top row of my teeth have another tooth rite at the left side. Its either it jus grew out, or my lower gums is swollen that make s it rather painful to close my mouth without hitting my lower gums.

Yeah I'm sure its a new tooth...

No comments: