Feeling real slpy now leh..
Yawnzz.. Been ahving late nights. Been home late due to work. Having something due in March, heard got restructuring too.
May be leaving my job if I am successful in an application. But nobody in my family, other than my brother, likes the idea.
Then again, nobody liked the idea when I wanted to join the Pugilistics Society. And in the end, I did well for it (quite la), had the most fun in my JC life, and learnt the most things from there.
Somehow I jus feel that my new job application will be a great place for me! Steffan's with me on my decision. But I'm still thinking hard if that is REALLY what I would like to do. I know the pros and cons, and most pple tell me to just try. I may not get it in the end you know. And only if I get it do I have to seriously consider the offer.
I would say if I DID get the offer, it would be hard to reject. Esp if I went through alot for it. Will be going with frens.. Hope ALL of us get in!! Must put in your best ladies!!
Too tired now.. Cant really think heh heh.. Shall go slp on it. Mayb something will appear in my dreams haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment