Back from Muar at 12+ cos the jam at the customs was SO long! We waited like 1hr+ before the bus finally reach the Customs lo.
Lucky I was on course today and not working. If not I will be very dead lo.
Tml gonna see sinseh about my ankle again. I think its the heels I have been wearing. Or I went for the Abs, Butt, Thighs lesson jus now. But my ankles have been feeling quite weird since the long wait on Sat...
Been feeling weird since the weird trip from Muar. I think its cos of the hard chairs causing my whole body to ache. And a headache to come up once in a while. I think imy wisdom tooth is growing or something. Having spliting magarines lo. It hardly happens, but these few day have been happening very often leh... Argh... Pain pain. And Since I'm not one those pple who can pop panadol everytime I ache unless I need to solve the headache fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment