Of Nature

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm down with something..

Went to Picton with a terrible headache, thinking that it was jus rather serious headache. And needed to get an MC anyway, so went lo. And guess wat?! It turned out that I maybe having a virus!! ANd I ended up having 2 days of MC haha.. But den no choice la. i have to go back to work tml still. Having things to do... Pathetic leh.. Haizz... Oh well, have to go back tml to take leave also. So ok la.

Well, today was realy fun jumping out of a plane and into a pool haha.. Did the swim. the whole kebaya thing, and the whole pschyometric thing.. And well, next week's the mgt interview. Had a long talk with mum about me possibly working in SIA. And she seems to understand my point of view better. Had wanted to talk to her so that she understand that I have thought it through, and nothing is confirmed until I am given the contract and sign on it. And even though after so many rounds, I still have to go through some more rounds lo. I just feel that if I have come so far and not make it, it will be such a waste wont it? But oh well, some things are not for me to decide also la.

Jus worry about it later when the time comes.

Now I am having problem with my thighs la. after the abs but thighs lesson, I am moving like an old lady la. Cannot sit cannot squat and everything.. But ok la. Its relaly good lo haha can feel the effect haha.. But now I'm afraid to go for anymore of the ABT classes. I was able to go also only cos I was on course den ended early. Otherwise, I wont be able to make it for the 6 something class.

Think dad's hitting the roof about my choice. I hope they are not having argument abt me lo. Like that time when I wanted to join the Pugilistics Society.. Why must like that.. I also quite sad la. Cos I know the main thing is dad would be worried for my choice of work. And when I'm on the job he will keep worrying and have sleepless nites.. And I know it will affect his health and stuff lo.. But den haizz... nvm la wait for thursday den see how ba.

Think the doctor is rite.. Having dry throat now.. Hope the virus is not workin up... OK la shall slp early. Tml have to bring the goodies i bought from Muar back to office ha. Will be like Santa Claus. Just hope got pple help me finish heh heh..
I dun wan to put on weight after all the gym class. Tml's suppose to be gym day again but my thighs are aching like hell. Looks like will have to be upper body only lo.

Think dad's angry with me making him worried if I choose he other job.. But now I'm not even in yet lo.. And mum can only keep stressing that if I get it do I really wan to do it. I think most prob will lo.. I mean it wasnt easy la.. And its jus the experience I am looking for. Have I really been too selfish to think of gaining de experience I want? Its gonna cause a strain on our relationship. Just like when I was in JC and in Lion Dance.. Den everything about lion dance would be taboo and this time, I think most prob he will hate SIA? Ha... Well, I think I shall jus stick to worry about tml...

No comments: