Of Nature

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I so dread going to work on Monday! And its only Saturday now.. I dónt noe if I;m worried about the lecture I'm gonna get from boss on monday, or I jus dun wan to be stuck in the shit anymore. Haizz.. Things have started to be rather stagnant. The happy thing is that that was how the previous guy felt la. Also, I'm not sure if I'm bored of being cooped up in the office, or I am just bored of IT. For one thing, I know Í dun have the willingness to keep learning new stuff. I mean I will do it if its part of the working proces, but if you wan me to take the time to learn during my free time, den cannot lo... I not THAT interested la.

So I guess its IT plus havin to stay in office whole day.. and did I mention mebbe its the stuffy SICC? Argh.. I dun think I can wait for one yr. If I can find something else, den i should go liao.

The place have totally no advancement opportunity or anything la. I really sian liao.. Haizz..

No comments: