Took sometime to update my resume, only to find that I haven really done alot of things different from what I already know. Other then being more exposed to other responsibilities, it seems that I have not done much while I was there. And I seem to have forgotten the projects I have done bwahaha.. So lame rite... So i better keep track of the things i have done. although not alot also la haha..
A's got a lobang for me. Same pay, but easier job. One problem, its at chai chee hahaha.. Mostly admin stuff lo heh heh.. Not too bad lo. Jus that its too far.. And I will be leaving the IT line... Many pple are toking to me about going into banking. It seems like everybody is going into it to escape being in IT i mean really cannot stay in IT too long unless u're very interested and keen. But I dun really wan to totally waste my degree and stuff. I still have a few options, like going into teaching, and doing customer service,events planning or doing some HR stuff... Still some time for me to finally decide. Of course if possible, I wouldn't want to waste the time, but I guess it takes time to find something you will really like to do. I'm a person that is quite hard to please. Cause I get tired easily. And not to mention I get bored. THe thing I like about teaching is the diverse things that one can do when teaching. U don't jus teach, but you also plan for activities in school, interact with the students, CCA stuff. And there is still IT to consider..
I think I am discouraged by IT because everything that I know have been used up. And the things that boss wants me to do I cant seem to do it so well anymore... And that's why I cant make it for IT. And since the place I am in is already not IT intensive enough, I dun think I can realy make it in the real IT kinda world. I will definately have a very hard time. Oh well, I'm now still in the middle of deciding wat's my next step.. guess I will take my time, spend a few more months thinking seriously about it, mebbe wait till the things are going underway or when I find something better b4 I decide to go heh heh.. Not in a hurry yet. Still need the money to fund my expenses eh..
Back on the happy tree friends streak hahaha.. Its so morbid can.. But den its just amazing how they can come up with all these things haha..
Wah Steffan jus came to my house to help me with something that is due soon.. So touched.... He was so tired but he still come over to get things to help me do. Den he have to walk home on his own... So poor thing.. Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment