Having weird thoughts again...
LOOK FOR NEW JOB is the new slogan for me. Feeling really sian at work nowadays. Find that the things I have been doing are getting more or less similar, and I am now a jack of all trades, but master of none. And realised that i nv really learn anything new liao.. THink I need a new place. And gettign really bored with the way the place works. Its a bit too confined lo. All time office kinda thing.
Having some choices in my mind, but I'm not sure wat it is that I really want to do yet. And even if I will be staying in the IT line. Its getting really boring. Even if I learn more stuff on IT, they dun seem to interest me. I kinda miss interacting with pple. And having the luxury of NOT worrying about my work after I leave the workplace.
But must say that I really need the salary to pay my bills lo. So before I really get something, I dun think I should be doing anything rash. Shall not hint to boss too. But I did mention it to a few pple la. Like Geek and Chris and Angela. But Angela herself is leaving liao so nothing much. After 10 yrs there and she can be so fed up and decide to leave. As for Chris, well she understands la. The place is too small for me. There isnt even a place for career advancment lo. As for Geek, I dun even care wat he thinks. But when I say he really super enthu la. Like keep asking me wat else I wan do and stuff like that. Can wait for me to leave hahaha.. Also good la. I cant wait also.
I think its enough la. I spend one yr and den go off.. Enough reason for me to give during my next interview. Although most prob alot of pple will thinki I'm job hopping but i think i wan try a new environment la. It can be frustrating when there is nobody to guide u when u're so lost.
Boss coming back liao! And there are stuff that are nit done yet la. I was quite worried a few days ago. But now I think I just cant be bothered. Especially when I have like half a mind wanting to leave liao. Been looking at the websites to look for new jobs. Anybody got stuff to recommend? Haha.. No MLM and insurance stuff please. I can stand at a cosmetic counter or in a LV shop and do sales, but not THAT type of sales la. I just not interested in it. Sigh... Work sux! Especially with my boss ard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment