Yes, finally had a crazy time with my crazy gal frens again haha... Been ages since we had those crazy tok cok sessions. Really relaxing sia.
But now I feel weird.. I think its cos of the heat this morning. Woke up at abt 9+ to go down to City Hall to give Steffan moral support for his full marathon. Heehee.. wanted to take a picture of him crossing the finishing line, but I actually missed him when he went past the finishing line. So diao k... Den after that I went for lunch buffet with my family, while he went to work. Den at 2+, came home, slept, till 5+ and went back down to Funan there to pick Steffan up from work. Den we came back to tpy together, and I went to meet my frens while he went back to rest lo.
Now both of us are feeling weird.. Like fever like that.. Think cos too heaty ba. Jus down some ice.. hope it helps... But I wan to watch the vampire show leh.. Oh no.. think i better go slp else tml I'm gonna suffer very badly liao..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment