Heehee today found new love! Heheee.. and its this really cool drink i tried at Citylink! And its from GODIVA!! Foudn this big poster that was outside the shop that reads "Chocolixir The really cool chocolate drink" So Steffan and I went into the shop to try lo. Although it costs quite alot for a drink, but its VERY NICE!!!! I tried the dark chocolate one. And they have a milk chocolate, and white chocolate, which I think I should be trying soon heehee..The chocolate is really thick, and there are even chocolate bits in the drink!!
I jus like love it SO much! ARGHH.... But i feel so contented after drinking it. High leh.. Heehee. *Addicted* Everybody go try!! Heehee..
Tml's the marathon liao. But I cannot go support Steffan.. Cos tml's my brother's bday too. And the family's going for buffet lunch. Sad.. But ok la. He has his camp frens to accompany him. But the sad thing is that he has to work even after the marathon. I think the boss is really bad lo... After 42km of run den still ask pple to work. Evil rite... Den have to stand leh. Cannot sit some more.. Should be more supportive ma.. Oh well.. For money... Sigh..
Oh, boss got new colleague liao! Wah so cool! But den he'll only b joining us in Feb. Chris and I are speculating if he will be like Geek hahaha... :P But I dun think so la. He sounds quite qualified. With him joining, we will have new job scopes! Yeah! And I work with Chris! Heng sia. ANd our new colleague works with Geek.. Hope he can take it..
GM's resigned too. Most of us think cos he cannot make it liao. Seems like his support has collapsed liao. So there will be restructuring again soon, but wont affect us, meaning my level la. Guess its the management and managerial level ba. Mood at the club seems better, and GM have been keeping on a lower profile.
Wow, its marathon tml. Steffan's aslp liao. TMl I will be going to take him finishing the run heehee... Time for early bedtime..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment